- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli spears (or what you have on hand)
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken (or your choice. I’ve mixed mushroom, chicken and even cream of celery soup. If you have homemade made up, even better.)
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese, sharp
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs*
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- seasoning salt, pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook broccoli in microwave according to package.
- When broccoli is finished, place broccoli in a greased 9×13 baking dish and top with chicken. Liberally salt and pepper chicken breast. I use a basic seasoning salt or garlic salt.
- While broccoli is cooking in microwave begin sauce.
- Combine soup and next 3 ingredients in saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until the cheese melts.
- Pour sauce over chicken and broccoli.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and drizzle butter over breadcrumbs.
- Bake, uncovered for 40 minutes or until chicken is done. (Check at 30 minutes and cut small slice in middle of one chicken breast to check.)
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)